Senior Housing Designed to Fit Your Needs
All of our senior housing services and amenities at the Hazel L. Carpenter Adult Home located in Oneida, NY are included for one all-inclusive price.
Our welcoming home is for residents who can manage living independently yet would like to live in a community with peers. Residents require minimal supervision and assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
Residents of Hazel L. Carpenter Adult Home are able to live the similar lifestyle they did at home. Independent living offers a “maintenance-free” senior housing option, and often offers a mix of activities, social events, and recreation programs for our residents. The benefits of our senior living include:
- More opportunities for socialization
- Greater support in case of an emergency
- A variety of planned activities and events
For older adults who want to maintain a certain degree of independence, but need help with everyday activities, it might be time to consider the services at the Hazel L. Carpenter Home adult home. For quality care and convenience all residents receive the same exceptional senior living services, including:
- Three delicious homemade meals, served restaurant style
- Social Activities
- Round the clock supervision of residents with Nurse Manager and Administrator who are on call 24/7
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Medication Management
- Personal Care Assistance
Do you need short term respite care?
- Respite Care – Our Short-term Respite Care provides temporary relief for caregivers and family members caring for older adults with short-term personal care needs, or following surgery or a hospital stay.
We understand that moving into an senior housing can be hard for older adults, especially if they are accustomed to being independent and maintaining their own homes. The thought of leaving a home that holds years of memories can be hard. Contact us to let us help guide you in making the transition to senior living as stress free as possible.